The Jindalee Story
Jindalee provides first class care and accommodation to the Canberra community and surrounding areas. We accommodate residents with both high and low care needs and support ageing in place. Our residents are always consulted about changes and innovations in services they would like. We have approximately 200 staff delivering around the clock care and support to our residents.
What makes us different?
- Registered nurse coverage 24/7.
- Our senior management team have 80+ years of combined aged care experience.
- Continuity of care. We have a high component of core staff.
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen.
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date.
- Our reputation; delivery of exceptional care.
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life.
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support.
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff.
- Continually improve Jindalee’s level of service.
About the Approved Provider
Jindalee has been owned and operated by Johnson Village Services Pty Ltd (JVS) since 1996. Since takeover, Jindalee has grown into one of Canberra’s largest residential aged care facilities. The original 84 bed residence now has 169 aged care beds.
JVS is a family run business with one simple philosophy; provide all of the tools, equipment, facilities and education necessary for staff to deliver the highest level of aged care service. The JVS management team are always available to onsite staff and are more than happy to assist residents and families in whatever way can.