Jindalee is proud to announce the completion and total renovation of its dementia specific wings, Jarrah (21 beds) and Casuarina (20 beds). These renovations ensure that residents living with dementia can be cared for in a secure unit with the features of a modern hotel.
Recent renovation works include:
- The refurbishment of all common areas, including lounge and dining rooms
- Resident and staff kitchenette upgrades
- Total renovation of all private suites and shared rooms
- Modern decor and furniture arrangements
- Renovated hallways and artwork
- Improved nurses’ stations
Jindalee has specialised dementia programs and trained nurses that deliver personalised care plans for those living with dementia.
If you are considering Jindalee for a family member living with dementia, please feel free to contact our Directors of Nursing for information about our dementia programs.